Chevy Finance Center
Now is the best time to shop for a car, truck, or SUV to put in your Lakeville garage. Whether you want a new or used vehicle, our finance experts at our Chevy finance department can help get you behind the wheel.
At Shakopee Chevrolet, we offer Chevy leasing and auto loan financing on a variety of vehicles. We’ll assist you as you find the best payment terms possible. While you’re here, take advantage of our online tools ahead of taking a test drive around Burnsville!
Learn about the differences between auto financing and Chevy leasing to understand which offers better options. Then, contact us to schedule a test drive around Eden Prairie!
Chevy Leasing vs. Auto Loan Financing
After you find the vehicle you want, it's time to decide on a Chevy leasing or an auto loan. The staff at our Chevy finance department will show you the differences between auto financing vs. Chevy leasing. Both scenarios have their benefits.
Perks of Chevy Financing
- You own your car and can customize it with accessories, parts, a spoiler, a roof rack, or a different paint job. It’s yours to do with what you will once you take it home. Trick it out however you want when you own it.
- There are no mileage limits. Drive it as much as you want! This is great if you plan on outdoor adventures, weekend getaways to your favorite lake or camping destination, or cross-country summer trips with your family.
- You can sell the car later on if you decide to. Keep it in top condition for the best results with regular maintenance from our service team. We’re happy to help you maintain your vehicle for as long as you own it.
- You get plenty of options, such as a new take on the classic Chevy Blazer or the sporty Chevy Camaro that zips and zags. Peruse our inventory to find a new vehicle that works for you, and we’ll work with you to make it happen!
Benefits of Chevy Leasing
- Easily upgrade to a new car every few years with ease. Leasing is great if you want the latest and greatest automotive technology to keep your family connected and safe. Plus, you’ll experience state-of-the-art high-tech comforts as one of the first drivers on your block behind the wheel of the new model year.
- Your down payment is low or nonexistent, depending on your creditworthiness. You’ll also spend less money over a few years compared to buying.
- Monthly payments can be lower, depending on the vehicle you choose. We can point you to the right one for you!
Tap Into Online Tools From Our Chevy Finance Department
We want your car-buying experience to be hassle-free. We’ll work efficiently and diligently to help you determine whether leasing or buying works better for you.
Even if you have less-than-stellar credit, your financial standing might be better than you think. Our dealership works with a variety of top lenders in our area to get you the Chevy leasing or auto financing terms you want.
Start the car-buying process by using our handy online tools from our Chevy finance department:
- Apply for Financing: Ready for a monthly payment plan and auto financing? Start the process when you apply for financing at your convenience. We’ll be in touch with you after we receive the application.
- Value Your Trade-In: Have an older vehicle to trade in? Our handy tool allows you to value your trade. You can use the proceeds to lower your down payment and pay less for your purchase.
- Payment Calculator: Our payment calculator lets you estimate your monthly new or used auto financing payment. Enter the vehicle's price, interest rate, loan term, down payment, and trade-in value. Then, you’ll receive an estimated monthly payment. Your final results may differ from the calculator based on your credit.
Learn More From Our Chevy Finance Department
Ready to move forward with Chevy leasing or auto financing? Contact us or call (866) 904-7597, and we’ll answer your questions. Rely on our Chevy finance department to help you find your next vehicle.